Friday, August 20, 2010

Happy Moments...


Couple of minutes ago I received the mail from the Google Open Source Programs Team announcing the final results of Google Summer of Code 2010. I am so happy that I got through the final evaluations :-)

Simply it was a lifetime experience and opened me new paths towards achieving many new goals... My special thanks to my mentors Sy Haas and Dr.Paul Biondich for their immense support and guidance throughout the summer.. All developers of OpenMRS were very much motivating and inspiring me towards contributing to open source... Thank you very much everyone... I would like to thank all my teachers and friends for their support in every way...

Just wanted to share my happy moments...
I will be writing more about my GSoC experience soon...

Thank you every one...

No comments: