Thursday, July 1, 2010

New Look to Flowsheet Module UI

During the last week I added a new feature to filter patient history by Concepts. There are options to select all concepts at one or few concepts at once. The patient history will be filtered according to that concepts and will be displayed.

I used the GXT FormPanel to enhance the UI. The screenshot below shows the new look.



Then I worked on displaying details of a single observation when clicked on it. There will be a popup window showing the details. In addition for numeric type concepts, there's an option to view the history of that particular concept in a graph(line chart). Images below shows these features.








I sent the progress update to my mentors Sy and Paul. Paul suggested some changes to the UI. I am working on them during this week. We have planning to have a discussion on Skype to discuss more on improving the module features.

No comments: